Government Entities must operate as businesses but require special expertise to navigate the transparency requirements mandated by law. Whether it is open meeting, open records, or competitive bidding requirements, we have the experience and knowledge to keep the government moving at the speed of business. Our attorney diversity also ensures a high level of specialization no matter the issue facing your municipality, political subdivision, or political trust.
- Experience providing general representation and advisement for multiple municipalities in our region
- Extensive experience representing municipalities in tort-claim litigation
- Handled hundreds of municipal contract reviews and negotiations
- Handled the formation and governance of multiple political subdivisions and public trusts
- Provided compliance guidance for open meetings, open records, and competitive bidding issues
- A collaborative team approach that fosters the free exchange of ideas and techniques while promoting responsiveness to the client through multiple points of contact